His management expertise, insurance knowledge and network of relationships contribute to the teams’ vision "to be the leading innovator and premier health solution provider in the workers compensation insurance and people risk industry".
Jason's initial ten years with AMP, Mercantile Mutual and QBE allowed him to work in multiple areas including credit control, underwriting and also in the capacity as Marketing Executive which included business retention and development of corporate clients, insurance agents and brokers.
Jason worked closely with clients and their agents/brokers to help manage their workers' compensation, injury management and Work Health & Safety, whilst assisting the Branch Manager on strategic goals, financial outcome measures and general management issues.
The following fifteen years Jason was involved in the establishment and development of IC Frith's National Workers’ Compensation and General Broking units, which entailed continuously improving the service offering to their portfolio of clients at both a state and national level. After assuming the role as the NSW State Manager, he was then appointed National General Manager of Broking & Workers Compensation.
As Managing Director of Work Health Options, Jason drives the team at WHO to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients, both conventional and self-insured, in areas such as:
* Broking Services
* Return to Work and Injury Management
* Claims Management
* Health & Wellbeing
- Masters degree in Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Grad Cert in Financial Services
- Bachelor of Business degree
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Return to Work Coordinator NSW
- Return to Work Coordinator VIC
- Rehabilitation Return to Work Coordinator QLD
- Tier One Accreditation for Insurance Broking
- Justice of the Peace
Jason is a Certified Insurance Professional (CIP) and a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF). He is also a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).